Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

View Only

Applying To Become A Board Member for the WIIM Leadership Council

• 1.  Applying To Become A Board Member for the WIIM Leadership Council

Posted 02-15-2021 22:21
      |   view attached

The Women In Intelligent Information Leadership Council is now accepting applications for women who are currently AIIM Members or are prospective AIIM Members to serve on the Leadership Council.  There are three open positions for the 2021-2023 term.  If you'd like to make a difference in supporting the endeavors of women in technology, perhaps this is the volunteer role for you!  The overarching details regarding the leadership council roles & responsibilities can be found within the info graphic of this post.  You can access and complete the WIIM Leadership Council Application by following this link:  https://gzclelland.wufoo.com/forms/m438dad0ozfsth/

In April, I will be stepping down from the WIIM Leadership Council where I currently serve as Co-Chair.  Also departing the Leadership Council will be my friend and colleague, Jessica Marlette of White & Case who served as the Leadership Council Chair.  Also rounding up the "term limits" departure team is Amy Harrelson who has been on this team where we focus on providing programming and career development options to support women in the technology arena.  I can attest that all of us have enjoyed being a part of building the WIIM program from the ground up over the past four years.  But be assured, we are leaving the WIIM Leadership Council in the capable hands of  Jill Stelter, Lorelei Chernyshov, Maria Richardson and Georgina Clelland (AIIM Liaison).  It's been a true pleasure serving the WIIM Community and working with the AIIM leadership during my tenure.  We look forward to seeing what visions the incoming additions to the WIIM Leadership Council will achieve in the years ahead! 

------------------------------
    Ann Gorr
    Co-Chair WIIM Leadership Council / AIIM
    ------------------------------