Special Interest Group: Oil and Gas

View Only
  • 1.  HOW AI CONNECTS KNOWLEDGE TO POWER INFORMATION MANAGEMENT

Posted 04-16-2018 20:58
    When:  May 10, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CT) 
    Associated with  Texas: Southwest Chapter

In its "AI Foundation" prediction, Gartner projects that "the ability to use AI to enhance decision making, reinvent business models and ecosystems, and remake the customer experience will drive the payoff for digital initiatives through 2025." Join us for this interactive session by Reid Smith, i2k Connect, as he presents the impact AI is having on Information Management and Digital Transformation.

Learn what you can do with AI from Case Study vignettes from major organizations who are leveraging AI to enhance their Information as a corporate asset to drive business objectives and results. 

Keywords: Artificial Intelligence, AI, Industry Digitization, Information Management

------------------------------
    Ritch Tolbert
    Texas: Southwest Chapter

• 2.  RE: HOW AI CONNECTS KNOWLEDGE TO POWER INFORMATION MANAGEMENT

Posted 04-17-2018 08:36
    Wish I could make it back to Texas then Ritch. The topic looks interesting so hope you have a good meeting. Great to see you at AIIM18 and enjoy some Mole!

Neale Stidolph
    Business Development Director
    Sword Group
    United Kingdom
    +44 7841 868974

I am also AIIM Treasurer for 2018 and a member of the board, executive committee and participant in the ELC
    You are welcome to connect with me on LinkedIn or PM me at neale.stidolph@...

• 3.  RE: HOW AI CONNECTS KNOWLEDGE TO POWER INFORMATION MANAGEMENT

Posted 04-18-2018 05:35
    Neale, if you like we could propose to Reid that he repeat the talk virtually for the oil and gas SIG.  If so, please let me know who we should contact in that regard.  Terrific seeing you last week.

• 4.  RE: HOW AI CONNECTS KNOWLEDGE TO POWER INFORMATION MANAGEMENT

Posted 04-19-2018 04:47
    That's a good idea Ritch, the man who can help with that is @pieter Lokker ​at Shell.

Neale Stidolph
    Business Development Director
    Sword Group
    United Kingdom
    +44 7841 868974

I am also AIIM Treasurer for 2018 and a member of the board, executive committee and participant in the ELC
    You are welcome to connect with me on LinkedIn or PM me at neale.stidolph@...