Special Interest Group: Oil and Gas

View Only
  • 1.  Petroleum Data Integration, Information and Data Management

Posted 01-22-2016 08:09
      |   view attached

The 20th International Conference on Petroleum Data Integration, Information and Data Management will take place in Houston, Texas from May 17-19, 2016 at the Marriott Westchase Hotel.

The previous conference in 2015 and attracted more than 600 oil and gas industry professionals from 27 countries.

The annual event was a power-packed two and a half days of technical program featuring in-depth technical presentations and full e-Proceedings on topics important to all involved in E&P data and information management. Speakers from around the globe shared real-world issues, best practices, developments, and cross discipline advances that addressed ever expanding and complex data demands in today’s oil and gas industry.

I have attached the highlights of the  2015 event.

Will anyone be attending the 2016 event?

Kind regards

Tita

------------------------------
    Tita Atang
    Senior Consultant
    Venture Information Management

Attachment(s)

pdf
    PNEC.pdf   2.42 MB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Petroleum Data Integration, Information and Data Management

Posted 01-28-2016 07:57

Tita,

this is one of the conferences that is high on my wish list. It combines all the relevant topics into a program and also brings together a global community. However, due to the international travel required and ongoing budget constraints I will not be attending. I do hope presentations or summaries will be shared with a wider audience after the conference.

Best regards,

Dennie

Dennie Heye
    Business Analyst Information Management
    Royal Dutch Shell

• 3.  RE: Petroleum Data Integration, Information and Data Management

Posted 01-29-2016 04:40

I won't be able to attend as I'm already travelling to the U.S. for the AIIM 2016 conference at the end of April and OTC in Houston at the start of May.

Neale Stidolph
    Head of Business Development
    Lockheed Martin
    [City] [State]
    United Kingdom
    [Phone]