National Capitol Chapter

NCC AIIM
#nccaiim

Join our Meetup community at https://www.meetup.com/nccaiim/ for the latest info on events.
last person joined: 5 hours ago 

NCCAIIM is a group dedicated to networking and equipping Information Professionals in the Washington, D.C. area. We are the National Capitol Chapter of AIIM International. We meet together for networking, learning, and fun. Join us!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Although AIIM is no longer an SDO, its members remain stakeholders in the activities of government agencies and particularly those related to information management.  Thus, I am sharing the following message for whatever members of the AIIM community ...

• Microsoft has positioned Flow to compliment the other O365 suite products and provide IFTTT type workflow functionality.  It interacts with SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, etc... These article links provides a pretty decent overview, along with some look ...

• Hi Paul,  Could you elaborate a little more on how O365 can handle workflows? I have generally been really happy with O365 and especially Teams, but am finding that it falls short on some automation/ workflow that I think should come naturally (sending ...

Industry Blog