Deutschland, Österreich & Schweiz [German]

last person joined: 21 days ago 

Deutschsprachige AIIM Community für DACH Deutschland, Österreich und Schweiz.

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Posted in: Deutschland, Österreich & Schweiz [German]

Kevin Craine hat auf der AIIM Webseite http://bit.ly/AIIMdefinitionIIM einen ... More

1 person recommends this.
  • Posted in: Deutschland, Österreich & Schweiz [German]

Am 12.3.2019, dem 30jährigen Geburtstag des WWW, ... More

• Profile Picture

30 Jahre WWW

Posted in: Deutschland, Österreich & Schweiz [German]

Am 12.3.1989 stellt Tim Berners-Lee seine Idee vom ... More

Industry Blog

• Good news - we’ve updated Certified Information Professional (CIP) exam! For the last six months, a group of very experienced subject matter experts has been revising the CIP exam, program, and training. With any change comes questions, so I thought I would take some time to answer some of the ones I’m sure you’re asking.
  • Did you know that AIIM is governed by a Board of Directors (BOD) ? Our BOD is the governing body of our Association. We rely on this group of individuals to help us establish strategic direction and set policies. Members of the Board represent a cross-section of our community...
  • Sometimes a little too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. An overabundance of motivation can lead to stress, fatigue, and burnout. According to the Harvard Business Review, the majority of managers now spend over 85% of their work time checking emails, checking up on meetings, connecting with people over the phone, and checking their phones...