Intelligent Information Management Online Community | AIIM

• Hi Rosemary, I have been fortunate to have my records and technology identities connected. I led a ...

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Hello all, I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to those who attended our BIPOC Network ...

• Dear BIPOC Network Members, I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to each of you for your ...

• Posted in: Florida Chapter

AIIM Florida Chapter Webinar April 18, 1:00 pm EDT The best predictor of Information Management ...

• Hi Rosemary, I am fortunate in that my position has been run out of the Data Systems department as ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I was fortunate to attend a Women Working in Technology conference last Friday in Indianapolis. I was ...

• Posted in: Office 365

Hi Sheri, I believe this is going to be the hottest topic in 2024 and will catch many people by surprise. ...

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Hello! I am aware of ARMA's definition of information governance, but does AIIM have an official definition ...

Event Calendar

The AIIM Blog

• Data privacy and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are two of biggest issues in the information spaces today. However, despite the enormous amount of coverage they receive in the trade and general media, what is not yet well understood is how tightly intertwined they are, and how risky it can be to address them without a proper foundation. Here are a few points to ponder to help you avoid the most common risks.
  • Business Forms and AI

Nobody gives much thought to business forms; they just ‘are.’ As for the management of business forms, almost nobody knows that Forms Management is a ‘thing’; many likely wonder why business forms even need managing. Frankly, it’s as if business forms are unimportant, yet that could not be further from reality. They are critically important, and their centrality and importance in the world of information management and enterprise...