Search

1 to 7 of 7
Sort by

Discussion Reply
RE: O365 or Something Else - Anyone have lessons learned or suggestions?

Microsoft has positioned Flow to compliment the other O365 suite products and provide IFTTT type workflow functionality. It interacts with SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, etc... These article links provides a pretty decent overview, along with some look at the alternatives (IFTTT, Zapier, etc.) ...

Discussion Reply

Hi Paul, Could you elaborate a little more on how O365 can handle workflows? I have generally been really happy with O365 and especially Teams, but am finding that it falls short on some automation/ workflow that I think should come naturally (sending an email from Outlook to a Task List in...

Discussion Reply

Not entirely sure what you mean by your "5 allowed". Perhaps you could clarify that. O365 is built to do exactly what you're describing. SharePoint and OneDrive both allow users to invite external users to access documents pretty seamlessly. Teams also allows external user access as well. I...

Discussion Post
O365 or Something Else - Anyone have lessons learned or suggestions?

We are a non-profit looking to leverage O365 using O365 groups, Teams and/or Sharepoint. We are trying to resolve the need for sharing documents with external users both for just access to the document and for collaboration including simultaneous editing and user managed permissions (as in no IT...

Blog Entry
4 Email Traps that Hinder Productivity

For the last 8 years I’ve always had at least one conversation, across different groups of customers, about the benefit of corporate collaboration tools versus the comfortable combination of e-mail and shared drives. I was amazed with the results of a great study by the Harvard Business...

Adam Levithan's profile image

Blog Entry
Can O365 Support your Organization's ECM

Can O365 Support your Organization's ECM One Company, one focus, and possibly one future for what commercial and business customers have known as Microsoft Office. Over the last few years Microsoft has rapidly moved its Office products to the cloud, and onto the Office 365 platform....

Adam Levithan's profile image