Join us for our February Chapter Meeting!
About the Topic
Is your organization struggling to implement the current state of Information Governance strategies, specifically, in meeting the legal, statutory, and regulatory compliance requirements? If so, this is a must attend session for you:
- Who has been doing Information Governance? Really doing it? Really getting to defensible disposition?
- Today it's all still too hard, too manual, and takes too long.
- Technological advancement continues to push Information Governance professionals to move beyond the traditional approaches to Information Management and to consider other alternatives and associated risks.
- Find out how Cognitive Computing can accelerate and automate your compliance journey.
- Learn how you can gain competitive advantages by staying ahead of the inevitable technological advancements.
About the Speaker
Richard Hogg, Global InfoGov Solutions Leader at IBM
Richard has over 18 years of experience across all aspects of document, information, and records management, archiving, and eDiscovery solution development and deployments. For the past six years, he has been focused on IG engagements with Fortune 50 clients around the world as an Enterprise Information Management Assessment and Solutions Leader. For these clients, he identified the need to address their Information Management technology investments and risks, developed an IG business case via an assessment, and a phased execution plan. Richard has kicked off ongoing IG Programs world-wide delivering cost and risk reductions and improved efficiencies at several organizations.
Richard was also an InfoGov Expert of the Year Finalist award winner at the 2016 Information Governance Conference, as voted by worldwide peers and clients. He is an internationally renowned frequent keynote speaker and panelist at regional, national, and global InfoGov related conferences and events including LegalTech, IPBA, ARMA, Insight, and the World of Watson.
Connect with Richard on LinkedIn.
- 5:00 PM — Registration/Networking and Cash Bar
- 6:00 PM — Three Course Seated Dinner
- 6:45 PM — Presentation and Discussion
- 7:45 PM — Program Ends, Networking continues until 8:00 PM
Holiday Inn Capitol, 550 C Street SW, Washington, D.C. 20024; Phone: 202.479.4000; L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station; Parking available at the hotel with extra cost or on the nearby streets with Pay-to-Park.
If you are registering from a sponsor organization, email Kevin Parker directly. The first one or two registrants from sponsor organizations are free (depending on level of sponsorship).
Thanks to our Sponsors!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Kevin Parker or another board member.