• Get Started
  • Join a Community
  • John Daly
  • Share Resources
  • Join the Discussions

Member Spotlight

John Daly

Digital Landfill Blog

• Allow me to introduce you to Wendy McLain, Manager of Enterprise Content & Records Management at Valero. Valero is a publicly traded international oil and gas company, with revenue in the billions of dollars. Wendy will be presenting at The AIIM Conference 2018 . Her session is called "How We Learned to Love Event Based Retention: A Valero Energy Case Study in Records...
  • When I was a young child, in an era when school papers had to be researched in libraries with card catalogs and shelves upon shelves of books, my father had the bright idea to purchase a complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica. Now, we lived on a tight budget and my mother wasn’t too thrilled with this splurge when a perfectly good library was so close to home. Dad wouldn’t hear of it! “Our girls need the best education...
  • Carefully think through the pros and cons of your approach to content migration.

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

In  The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind , Michio ...

• Hi Amy, The SharePoint functionality underneath Office 365 is more or less equal to the on-premise version. ...

• You may find the link here a useful privacy impact assessment resources and tools.   https://www.nymity.com/ ...

• Good morning! I would be happy to help and participate! Szilvia (ELO) ________________________________ ...

• Posted in: Dutch

Goed initiatief deze Nederlandse Chapter van AIIM! Ondewerpen die voor ik graag zou aandragen zijn onder ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I would love to assist in the leadership/planning initiatives for the group. Disclaimer:  I am new to ...

• I am interested in participating on the leadership team.  Thank you. ------------------------------ ...

• All,   Do any of you have direct experience with SharePoint in 365 and it's relationship ability?  Can ...

Announcements

• The GDPR Member Community is Now Open!

Join your peers to share resources, ask and answer questions, and learn from others. Leading up to May 25th, we'll host an Ask an Expert webinar series, join the group to learn more! More

Upcoming Events