• Get Started
  • Join a Community
  • Jo Stewart-Rattray
  • Share Resources
  • Join the Discussions

Member Spotlight

Jo Stewart-Rattray

Digital Landfill Blog

• Organizations need to think about how the advent of the third wave of exponential change – the drive to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - will require them to look at the future through a different set of lenses. I’d like to offer three of these “lenses” – I’m sure there are more – but I think these three are ones that those in this community are uniquely prepared to tackle...
  • Truly disruptive moments occur only once in a generation. They occur when the cumulative inertia of technology innovation combines to disrupt business models. And the heart of disruption is ultimately when radical technology changes are standardized and then incorporated into new business models.
  • Automation in the workplace is already well underway. The McKinsey Global Institute estimates that up to 50% of workplace tasks could be fully automated by 2055 , if not before. For employees, this can be a daunting concept, as increased automation in professional settings could lead to...

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Many thanks to all of you for your inputs! It seems to me that the reasons BEHIND the records management ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Consultant

Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Hi Sharon, I will ask a few colleagues in Los Angeles to see who we can find that would be able to help ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Sharon! Would you be so kind as to post your question into the Greater LA discussion post? http://community.aiim.org/greaterla ...

Hi everyone, We're looking to engage M-Files as our ECM solution provider, and are looking for references ...

• Hi everyone, Sorry for the delay, things are super busy around here right now. We're still interested ...

• Profile Picture

Looking forward to see who steps forward--wondering if there are folks from the AIIM LA chapter who could ...

​Thank you everyone, this information is all helpful!  What a great community! ------------------------------ ...

• ​Thanks Kristopher, Does this mean as the divesting company then we have no legal or regulatory requirement ...

Announcements

• The GDPR Member Community is Now Open!

Join your peers to share resources, ask and answer questions, and learn from others. Leading up to May 25th, we'll host an Ask an Expert webinar series, join the group to learn more! More

Upcoming Events