• Get Started
  • Member Newsletters
  • Meet Angela Watt
  • Share Resources

Digital Landfill Blog

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Hi All, May I know few suggestions from the Data Governance experts regarding the problems being faced ...

Thank you Natasha, for your valuable suggestions. ------------------------------ Soumya Nagireddy iBuild ...

Thanks again!   The demo's are a great idea, I will definitely get that set-up because only a limited ...

You're quite welcome. Now, speaking ONLY from my experience, in the situation where you have ...

I apologize that this is a duplicate because I chose to send response to sender only originally. Thank ...

Hi Sheri, Well, first, Confluence and Jira are from Atlassian, so they're note really separate ...

I am in need of some feedback in pretty short order.  I have been looking at Document Management systems ...

Hello Soumya,  I took the CIP exam in July 2017. I did not have to do much studying for it because I ...

• Posted in: Brazil

O congresso anual da AIIM – Association for Intelligent Information Management será realizado neste ano ...

Article in CMS Wire today.  Fairly generic but gives a good overall perspective and has some helpful ...

Upcoming Events