• VIP Lounge
  • Get Started
  • Member Newsletters
  • Member Slider Shogren
  • AIIM's Latest Research

Member Spotlight

Craig Shogren

Digital Landfill Blog

• For decades, VR has been a dream for video gamers. Despite infamous disappointments like Nintendo’s Virtual Boy, the goal of creating fully-realized VR experiences for immersive gameplay has remained. After countless iterations of vaporware, VR is finally becoming a reality. VR is far from perfect, but hardware like PSVR
  • A great project development team can only be great with the right tools. Through the numerous project management methodologies and top-down inferences, there is one constant; management tools. Even the best managers can’t work efficiently without them. They range from the micro to the macro and cover all of the aspects of a project’s lifecycle....
  • Why choose certification? For me, it's about proof (to myself and to employers) of my expertise. The Certified Information Professional (CIP) started with a group of industry experts and focus groups that worked together to define the body of knowledge necessary for information professionals to be successful in the digital...

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

If the link above doesn't work -- folks can get the attachment to this reply. ------------------------------ ...

1 person recommends this.

Thanks for everyone who joined us in today's member VIP Lounge--it was a fun discussion with @Robert ...

Thanks @Michelle Cusick ! I'm from Michigan too and not a fan of cars, in fact, I never got a driver's ...

G'Day All My name is Peta and I am looking for friends! :) I am the IM Officer at VGW, an international ...

Hello all! My home state:  Michigan What is your favorite junk food? French Fries What ...

• Posted in: Brazil

Excelente. Obrigado por compartilhar. ------------------------------ Jose Guilherme Dias de Souza Director ...

Thank you all.  It seems after looking into this we are going in a different direction.  Luckily I have ...

I would deal with a PRISM International member.  PRISM International is a division of the non-profit ...

Announcements

Upcoming Events

Recently Shared Files Add