• Meet Angela Watt
  • Share Resources

Digital Landfill Blog

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Extranets

Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Adam, What "type" of extranet are you looking at? Meaning: An 'application' extranet ...

• Profile Picture

Extranets

Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Hello, Im currently working on developing an extranet. Does anybody have any key learnings that they ...

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Paul,  This looks awesome, wish I could make it!! ------------------------------ Tom Motzel Principal, ...

Signed into law by President Trump on January 14, the new OPEN Government Data Act (OGDA) makes openness, ...

Hi,  Taking the class, resolves the issue in 4 days. I took the class and I was able to take the exam ...

Join us for lunch Thursday, April 4 in Houston as Mike Alsup, a leading consultant in information governance ...

• Posted in: Southwest Chapter

Join us for lunch Thursday, April 4 in Houston as Mike Alsup, a leading consultant in information governance ...

Hi Soumya, According Natasha advice, i look for a partner to learn for this exam. If it's interesting ...

Hi All, May I know few suggestions from the Data Governance experts regarding the problems being faced ...

Thank you Natasha, for your valuable suggestions. ------------------------------ Soumya Nagireddy iBuild ...

Announcements

• WIIM Purpose, Vision, and Mission

The AIIM Women in Information Management (WIIM) community is defined by the following purpose, vision, and mission:

• Purpose:  To inspire, connect, and advance women in information management.
    • Vision:  A robust, diverse, and inclusive information management field where all members have equal opportunity to thrive, contribute, and succeed.
    • Mission:To engage and empower women in information management through advocacy, leadership, mentoring, and professional development.

We formed WIIM with a purpose and a vision for the future.  Our mission is our plan on how to realize the vision.

All AIIM Members are Welcome to Join, Participate, and Mobilize the Mission. More

Upcoming Events