• Laura Downey Spotlight
  • Share Resources
  • Join the Discussions

Member Spotlight

Laura Downey

Digital Landfill Blog

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• I am new to the group and have three questions: 1.  If you are a US company with less than 250 employees ...

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

I manage contract files. Risk management is an issue with keeping files forever. As long as we have ...

• Awesome! Last day to submit your questions before tomorrow's webinar. Thanks to everyone who has posted ...

One word: ENRON Hopefully, you don't need an electronic "destruction" cycle because you are cheating ...

There are some great responses in this thread. Thank you. I will be using some of them in my arguments. ...

1 person recommends this.

I moved my posting to top of thread. Not sure how to delete this response. Sorry for confusion

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4730129/hoarder-home-pictures-full-rubbish-food-newspapers/ I dunno, ...

Yeah, I hate that PIPEDA clause ;).  It's the RM equivalent of "how long is a piece of string".  Gold ...

Announcements

• The Man Behind the Curtain

Please join us from 3:30-5:30 PM on Tuesday, May 15th as Tony Paille, VP of Marketing for AIIM joins us at the table to explain the who, what, when and how of AIIM’s marketing effort. Tony gave a version of this update to the Board of Directors at our April meeting, and we found the information quite interesting. More

Upcoming Events

Recently Shared Files Add