Home

VIP Lounge
  • VIP Lounge
  • AIIM Member Resources
  • Get Started
  • Member Newsletters
  • Garcia-Morales

Digital Landfill Blog

• Digital transformation means reworking business processes to take maximum advantage of data and digital content. Better, faster, and cheaper content management is one goal, but the real payoff is in automating routine tasks including customer interactions. More data and process improvement will, in turn, allow us to do more with our content, to reach new audiences and boost satisfaction and profitability...
  • A potentially problematic challenge for industry and legislators is the apparent tension between privacy rights and the rapid adoption of blockchain-based applications which are expected to reach $10.6 billion in revenue by 2023.
  • I am interested in forming a dedicated group of knowledgeable end users to provide insight on key trends in Intelligent Information Management. The intention is to systematically identify:

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

​Thank you very much to all. Hoping to share more of my work and definitely engage more with the community. ...

Thanks, Jessica!  It is always a pleasure to be able to participate! ------------------------------ ...

Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far - but we still need a few more SMEs for the CIP! In addition, ...

Thank you @Jess Lombardo .  I've signed up!  ​​ ------------------------------ Jessica Marlette Senior ...

• Posted in: Office 365

@Diane Wilson -- It was! We're posting the replay for members only this week. Will respond to this thread ...

Special thanks to @Connie Prendergast , @Hemaben Patel , and @Regan Plain -- winners of our Resources ...

Thank you! Diane.Wilson@network2change.com Mobile. 713.206.2637 Sent via ...

Hi Diane, Since I'm 1 of Robert's Vice-Chairs in the Programme, I will see if I can save him a few minutes ...

Hi, is there a link to the site which you can provide? I'm looking for Best Practices, Standards, etc. ...

I've seen a number a great discussions this last month and number of helpful resources shared. Wondering ...

Announcements

Upcoming Events