• Get Started
  • Join a Community
  • Member Spotlight: Mercedes Ward
  • Share Resources
  • Join the Discussions

Member Spotlight

Mercedes Ward

Digital Landfill Blog

• I am pleased to announce that we have introduced another exam option for CIP candidates . To recap, there are now three ways you can take the CIP exam: At any Kryterion exam center world-wide. At an AIIM-taught CIP prep course. Online proctored via Kryterion. Online proctoring has been available for years, but has sometimes suffered from confusion...
  • Last week, we opened up registration for The AIIM Conference 2019 - our annual conference that brings together over 600 information professionals from around the world for 3 days of learning, networking, and fun. If you've never been to one of our conferences or haven't been in a few years, you may be wondering what to expect. Sure, we could try and write up something...
  • Digital disruption calls for digital leaders with the skills and experience to optimize information assets and transform business. The AIIM Certified Information Professional (CIP) designation has come to represent a badge of competency and knowledge for those entrusted with the task of building an information strategy. ...

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

While I still think you need to start with determining your target(s) as I originally brought up, I definitely ...

The toolkits are intended to be high level and don't' provide the level of information needed prepare ...

• Posted in: Brazil

https://aiimconference.com/?_ga=2.106141315.1437529979.1532133704-655602712.1509575132 DoubleDutch ...

Have you checked out AIIM's toolkits and quick study resources?  Go to their home website (aiim.org) ...

• Posted in: Germany Deutschland

Das Thema rund um die neue Datenschutzrichtlinie ist noch nicht durch! Wer hat schon mal vom #DSAnpUG ...

• That's really helpful, thanks. My team is working with our infrastructure team to leverage technology ...

I would encourage you to look at having a compliant ISO Records Assessment (ISO 18829) performed.   That ...

​Hi, I too fall into the "information and data are different" camp and agree with Roland that these ...

Announcements

• The GDPR Member Community is Now Open!

Join your peers to share resources, ask and answer questions, and learn from others.

Leading up to May 25th, we'll host an Ask an Expert webinar series, join the group to learn more! More

Recently Shared Files Add