• Unlimited Training
  • VIP Lounge
  • Get Started
  • Member Newsletters
  • Renee Tucker

Member Spotlight

Renee Tucker

Digital Landfill Blog

• Disruptive Technologies are changing existing landscapes Technology has had a profound impact on the business world. Simply walk into any business, no matter the size, and you will see the prolific adoption of technology. Digital project boards, virtual teams scattered across the globe; are all indicators of business reliance on this...
  • Social media marketing is a great way to help launch your startup. It’s cheap and effective -- if you have a strategy. Where do you start? How do you attract customers through platforms like Twitter and Instagram? This guide will help you answer these questions and more. Here are 8 essential tips to help your social media marketing efforts...
  • Life for the owner of a startup can be stressful and filled with rapid-fire choices that can hobble progress and add an undue burden. Luckily for startup owners everywhere automation has become a ubiquitous technology and is innovating in the business sector every day.

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

FileTrail Records Management (for physical records). ------------------------------ Ritch Tolbert, ECRM ...

Will, You may want to try either Laserfiche or Docuware. We are using Laserfiche to manage paper ...

Hello Will, What is your current ECM system?  I would suggest looking at configuring a taxonomy and workflows ...

Will, I would suggest looking at TAB FusionRMS. ------------------------------ Lorne Rogers Vice-Chair, ...

​Hi Everyone, I'm on the hunt for a records software solution & hope to get your ideas! My basic criteria ...

Hi, Catherine. From your message, I understand you are looking not only for intelligent email management, ...

Enhancing RPA Document Vision: The 4 Keys to Improving Robot Document Awareness Please join us ...

​​Hello AIIM Community, I joined AIIM a few months ago and thought perhaps it was time to properly introduce ...

Announcements

• The GDPR Member Community is Now Open!

Join your peers to share resources, ask and answer questions, and learn from others.

Leading up to May 25th, we'll host an Ask an Expert webinar series, join the group to learn more! More

Upcoming Events