In this 60 minute, hands-on session, participants will learn how to use their beliefs, perceptions, habits, and expectations to move them forward in unexpected ways. This session will have personal introspection, learning, and lively interaction between the presenter and the audience throughout.
Objectives of workshop/benefits to the participants;
- Clarity on your personal value set
- Discover how you react to stress and how it affects your relationships, both personal and professional
- Develop deeper insight into your specific perceptions, beliefs, expectations, and habits that effect ho you get results, both positive and negative
- Learn what options and actions you can take to improve the results you are looking for
- Leave with a process to redefine those things that hold you back
Speaker for this event: Brenda Loan-Baker - COO, Partner, Keynote Speaker, Leadership Coach
Learn More and Register Here!
Thank You to our Sponsors Box and Microsoft!