Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings

Join AIIM to Connect

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Digital Landfill Blog

• If we were to believe everything we hear in the press, then all computing and data storage is moving to the cloud — and quickly! The reality, though, is more nuanced. Firstly, there is no singular cloud; instead, there are hundreds of clouds to choose from. Secondly, not everything is moving...
  • I’ve been involved in some way or another in the world of business process automation (BPM) for over twenty years. I was the author of AIIM’s first BPM training course back in 2006. I’m a big fan of the idea of reengineering...
  • Blockchain is the hot topic of the IT industry – the explosive and rapid growth of BitCoin has taken the obscure technology of distributed ledgers into mainstream consciousness. But the question we want to ask is “Does Blockchain have a role to play in Information Management?...

Most Active Members