Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

WIIM Banner
Special Thanks to our Corporate Sponsor:
Microsoft Logo

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Read the book and continue to use Mel's tips. It is so simple ... 5/4/3/2/1... get moving. Days I want to stand back, I find myself reciting these words and I just do it. I subscribe to her weekly messages Take 5 with Mel Robbins. If you are interested, ...

• I need this! I hit snooze for an hour this morning! Will look into it. Thanks! ------------------------------ Jessica Lombardo Director of Membership AIIM ------------------------------

• ​Georgina, Thank you so much for mentioning the "5 Second Rule".  I just finished reading it and have already seen an improvement in my life.  No more snooze button for me! ------------------------------ Reese Evenson, CIP Corporate Records Administrator ...

• Not that we don't know the value of this community--but AIIM just aired a great podcast feature women from WIIM. Special thanks to @Connie Prendergast and @Amy Harrelson for the interviews. We'd like to do more! And have a great one we're holding ...

• ​I especially enjoyed "Mr Lincoln's T-Mails - How Abraham Lincoln used the telegraph to win the Civil War" by Tom Wheeler.  There is so much relevance, especially for us in technology/information management, of how communication via the telegraph is so ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Welcome to WIIM!

This online community will be the Women in Information Management's home. This is the place where we'll be sharing updates; webinar dates; events; hosting discussions; seeking advice; providing leadership.

Membership of WIIM is open to all AIIM Professional Members, and we very much look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions for this program. Please get involved.

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Digital Landfill Blog

• It's hard to believe it has been just about 3 months since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went into effect on May 25th, 2018. This new regulation was designed to strengthen and unify data protection for individuals within the European Union (EU) and came with a strict set of compliance protocols. And, because GDPR also applies to the export of personal data outside the EU, it's applicable to any entity...
  • As a preview to our upcoming multi-client market research report on the emerging intersection between information governance & security and analytics & machine learning, we asked 50 senior executives and decision-makers for their perspectives on five of the questions we’ll be asking in our research (just a snapshot of the 20+ questions we’ll be asking in the...
  • The GDPR’s May 25, 2018 deadline set in motion a mad compliance and security scramble not only for European companies, but also for any company doing business in Europe or with European customers.

Most Active Members