AIIM Open Forum

We Are AIIM

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​The session had a lot of valuable takeaways.  I was particularly surprised by the AIIM Governance and Compliance Survey Sneak Peek statistic that only 22% of respondents said IG and data security are high on senior management's agenda. Considering the ...

• For those of you who attended yesterday's virtual information governance event, what was your favorite point made by either the speakers or participants? ------------------------------ Jessica Lombardo Director of Membership AIIM ------------------------------

• The last one I wrote went something along these lines To maximise the effectiveness of xxx by managing data, information and records as strategic corporate assets in support of our values, priorities and plans and ensure compliance with relevant legislation ...

• Does anyone have any recommendations on tools for third party archiving of WhatsApp text messaging?  We are looking into KyoLab and wasn't sure if anyone has any experience with them or if there is another vendor someone would recommend? thanks! ------------------------------ ...

• Hi there I like short simple statemen's such as: To create a culture of awareness, transparency, and accountability in order to protect the information assets of the organization and it's customers.  Ideally something a little more inspiring and in ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Next Member VIP Lounge Virtual Session

Join us Thursday, July 27th at 11am EDT in the virtual VIP Lounge for a discussion on how to make the most of your membership!  Great for new members and those who want a refresher!

Community Blogs

Digital Landfill Blog

• When asked what the CIP means to me, I immediately smile. This accomplishment means a lot - both on a professional and personal level. You must be wondering - how did an accountant become a Certified Information Professional?
  • Last week we kicked off our "Working Lunch Blog Series" with a great session on Changing Times: The Future of ECM . This week, we're pleased to present you with our second installment of the series. For those who are new to the Working Lunch series, the idea here is simple - every Wednesday...
  • The reality for many organizations is that uncontrolled information – and especially paper -- still has a stranglehold on day-to-day activities. Many tasks requiring review and approval still require physical interactions with paper-based information. There is clearly room and opportunity for business organizations to maximize their information use and value as well as lower operating...

Most Active Members