AIIM Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Feb 7-10, 2017 at AIIM HQ in Silver Spring MD -- CIP Prep Workshop

Designed to prepare students for the CIP certification exam, attendees will:
    -- learn how to manage information throughout the information lifecycle through presentation, discussion, exercises, and activities
    -- take a 100-question practice exam
    -- have the opportunity to take the actual CIP exam
    -- receive the CIP Study Guide as well as the workshop training materials

The workshop fee includes one CIP exam registration.
    Contact Michelle Turner-Clark for more info, special pricing, and to register (301-787-5951 or mturner@aiim.org ).

• AIIM Training Public Classes - check them out today

Looking for some AIIM Training but like the personal touch of being in a classroom setting? Check out our list of upcoming public classes - around the world.

From John Mancini and the AIIM Blog

Community Blogs

• Our present world, lives and thrives off information. The creation of records and information represents an integral part of organizational activities, processes and systems. Today, the ongoing phenomenal growth of information in a variety of formats...

• This month's post is written by my MWD Advisors colleague, Craig Wentworth . The Watson brand has exerted a heavy gravitational pull on IBM’s promotion across a wide range of its products and services for some time now. At this week’s...

1 person recommends this.
  • The concept of a paperless office originated as early as 1975 when Businessweek reported that the office was the last corporate holdout to automation. Businessweek cited a researcher from Arthur D. Little, Inc. who optimistically predicted that by...

• I know, the title itself is going to make RMs, IGPs and CIPs scream. What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind? Well, in a way, I am! But in all practical sense the question does deserve some merit. In this day and age, the business case...

• Two key changes from last year really made me happy: Box’s enterprise customers (at least the ones on the panel during the analyst event) are calling Box content management (advanced content management, even); Box is unequivocally stating...

Current Members
8847 Members