AIIM Open Forum

#AIIMTribe

Latest Discussion Posts

• Tis the season of giving!  Here at AIIM we're grateful for the members who make up our community--your work, dedication to your peers, and contributions to AIIM and the industry--truly are what's best about AIIM. This month we're interested in showcasing ...

• HI, please check out this resource to present an initial Enterprise Content Management Change Strategy to your board of directors: http://community.aiim.org/viewdocument/ecm-corporate-change-strategy-pre  Regards, ------------------------------ Hemaben ...

• As a New Year's Resolution, let's also be committed to keeping the "I" that means Imaging in AIIM. Although it originally stood for the microfilming capture and recording of disappearing paper records, it's steadily evolved with data processing to be ...

• Thanks so much to @Jim Strauss -- yesterday's VIP lounge was definitely an eye opener with useful tips for managers AND teams. If you didn't catch the live session, posting the replay here. Worth the 30 minutes--as Information Professionals--knowing ...

• Thanks for the resources shared @Regan Plain  and @Connie Prendergast -- appreciate your quick uptake in regards to building AIIM's practical resources. Anyone else wanting to share a template, policy guide, retention schedule they helped developed ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

Community Blogs

Digital Landfill Blog

• We have a small problem with Big Data...the majority of us just don't completely understand it. Sure, we've all heard the term "Big Data" - but I'm willing to bet if I asked a room full of people what it was, I'd get puzzled looks and shrugged shoulders from about half the room...and I'm sure I'd lose most of the other half of the room if I followed up that question by asking how to leverage big data for real business...
  • Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a systematic approach to capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver information related to business processes. So if it is related to business processes, especially to core business processes, it must be considered key for any organization.
  • IoT, or the Internet of Things, is a grand ambition of the most influential kind. It is a unified goal that seeks to create an internet age of unity and equality that we may not ever see in any other industry. In this article, we will explain why cybersecurity will save IoT and let us progress well into the future with greatly reduced hazard.

Most Active Members