AIIM Open Forum

#AIIMTribe

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Extranets

Adam, What "type" of extranet are you looking at? Meaning: An 'application' extranet intended to provide secured access to application data and/or functionality or, Strictly a file-centric collaboration zone to exchange files/documents ...

• Profile Picture

Extranets

Hello, Im currently working on developing an extranet. Does anybody have any key learnings that they can share with me? I'm currently trying to create a disclaimer and house rules, any suggestions or useful sites for further info would be great. Thanks ...

• Paul,  This looks awesome, wish I could make it!! ------------------------------ Tom Motzel Principal, Consulting & Managed Services ------------------------------

• Signed into law by President Trump on January 14, the new OPEN Government Data Act (OGDA) makes openness, machine-readability, and schema-compliance the default for government information, including records subject to release under FOIA. It also directs ...

• Hi,  Taking the class, resolves the issue in 4 days. I took the class and I was able to take the exam on the last day of the class and passed it It helps a lot.  Let me know if you have any questions,  Regina ------------------------------ Regina Marjani ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

Community Blogs

Digital Landfill Blog

Most Active Members