Colorado: Rocky Mountain Chapter

1.  Hello!

Posted 12-14-2017 18:28
Hi everyone!

I just joined AIIM last month and have been busy exploring the website. I noticed the last message was posted in this forum two years ago, so I just wanted to reach out and say hello. Is there any activity in the Rocky Mountain Chapter? Does anyone want to connect? I'd love to get to know folks in the area!

Thanks,
Gina

------------------------------
Gina Gajewski
Records Administrator
MDC Holdings, Inc.

2.  RE: Hello!

Posted 12-15-2017 08:01
Hi! I just re-upped my membership a few days ago and joined this chapter since I'm moving to Denver next month. So.... I'm here! But I haven't seen much other activity, haha.

Lindsi Everett
Technical Editor

3.  RE: Hello!

Posted 12-15-2017 12:01
Great to see the interest!

We don't currently have a board here--but we do have AIIM staff in Denver and dedicated members.

If anyone is interested in organizing an informal gathering--just to gage interest again, happy to help you!

Jess

Jessica Lombardo
Director of Membership
AIIM

4.  RE: Hello!

Posted 12-15-2017 14:10
Hello Rocky Mountain Chapter AIIM Community,

Welcome, Gina!

Like you I have been wondering, if, there is any local activity in the Rocky Mountains myself. and was happy to see your post this morning.  Maybe in time, we can get a few others in records and content services to participate online and eventually connect.

Thanks for joining AIIM it's a great group.

Much Appreciation -- Larry
Buddha Logic

------------------------
Larry Matthews
EVP
Buddha Logic, Inc
-------------------------

5.  RE: Hello!

Posted 12-15-2017 14:48
So glad to see some responses! I imagine most people are pretty busy this time of year, but I would be happy to organize a get together sometime after the new year if anyone is interested.

Gina Gajewski
Records Administrator
Richmond American Homes

6.  RE: Hello!

Posted 12-16-2017 11:15
Edited by Lindsi Everett 12-16-2017 11:15
I'd be interested! I'll be there full time after the weekend of the 19th, but only intermittently before that. If I'm around whenever a group can meet, I'd be happy to join in.

Lindsi Everett
Technical Editor

7.  RE: Hello!

Posted 9 days ago
​Hi ~

I would be happy to help get this group revived once I am in Denver. I will also be there intermittently for the next few months, but full-time in March timeframe.  Perhaps a few of us interested in organizing a function can have a conference call to discuss details.

Thanks,
RayAnn

RayAnn Salazar