Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

View Only

SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

• 1.  SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-01-2018 08:19
    Special shout out to @Julie Harvey for recommending next month's guest speaker, Christine Arylo. ​

Christine Arylo is a transformational teacher, women's leadership advisor and mentor, internationally recognized speaker and three-time best-selling author who is a master at helping people transform and architect sustainable and supportive lives in which all part of themselves – professional, personal, physical and spiritual – thrive.  

As we look at finding balance and success in our own lives, she share more on her personal journey and steps you can take to transform your stress into balance and power.

She'll be joining us Tuesday, June 19th at 11am EST for a 30 minute webinar.  Save the date now! We'll send out a registration link next week.

Have a wonderful weekend and looking forward to this!

------------------------------
    Jessica Lombardo
    Director of Membership
    AIIM

• 2.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-02-2018 15:08
    This is a great topic. I look forward to participating.

Angela

--
    "We are continually faced with great opportunities which are brilliantly disguised as unsolvable problems." 
     Margaret Mead

• 3.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-04-2018 17:04
    Great News!

Loking forward to it!

Have a great week!

Diana García de Aguilar
    Coordinadora de Información y Procesos

T: +507 303-0303 | D: +507 303-0466 F: +507 303-0434 

E: dgarcia@...W: www.gala.com.pa

Scotia Plaza, 11th Floor | Federico Boyd Ave. and 51st Street | PO Box 0816-03356 | Panama, Rep. of Panama

See address in google maps

Este mensaje contiene información confidencial para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Está prohibido realizar cualquier reseña, difusión o uso de la información contenida en este mensaje por cualquier persona distinta al destinatario. Si usted ha recibido esta transmisión por error, por favor, tenga la amabilidad de notificarlo al remitente y destruya este mensaje.

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. The review, diffusion or use of the information contained in this document by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please kindly notify the sender and destroy it.

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*

• 4.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-05-2018 07:40
    ​I will be attending.

Deborah Kilgore
    Sr Analyst
    PEPCO

• 5.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-05-2018 17:14
    I am so excited. I have attended a weekend retreat as well as an online 40 days to balance program that was a weekly group session, I'm curious what she will focus on in this 30 minute session. But overall her program / methods are something I keep in my 'toolkit' to help me manage stress.

Julie Harvey
    Ricoh USA - Legal Services

• 6.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-06-2018 18:56
    We met with Christine yesterday and are really excited to bring her thoughts and observations to this community. To cover more, we've extended the usual 30 minutes to 45 minutes for this one.

You can find full details and registration here: http://info.aiim.org/wiim-arylo-aiim-june-2018-0

Hope many of you can join us!

Arylo_Quote

Jessica Lombardo
    Director of Membership
    AIIM

• 7.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-18-2018 14:44
    Looking forward to meeting up with so many of you tomorrow (today if you're reading this in your digest:) for our next WIIM webinar!

http://info.aiim.org/wiim-arylo-aiim-june-2018-0

Jessica Lombardo
    Director of Membership
    AIIM

• 8.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-20-2018 17:10
    For those who missed Christine yesterday or just want to review all she shared (we actually took up a full hour for this one) -- I'm uploading the video here. 

My takeaways--there is no such thing as work/life balance--it is about making the choices regarding what you want to focus on now and what needs to take a back seat while you do the work there. I owe myself more reflection time and intuition is just as rational, if not more <g class="gr_ gr_442 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="442" data-gr-id="442">so,</g> than the rules that regulate us in our current systems.

Ready to break and re-build some of the those systems:)

Jessica Lombardo
    Director of Membership
    AIIM

Attachment(s)

• 9.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-23-2018 15:44

Hi Jessica,

I thoroughly enjoyed this week's WIIM Webinar. As a follow-up, I think the members might also enjoy the bookThe Sweet Spot: How to Accomplish More by Doing Less by Christine Carter, PhD. (I also attended a talk by Carter at a Women's Conference sponsored by Virtual Hospital in NJ and found her to be an excellent presenter.)

There are a lot helpful suggestions in her book along the same lines as those given by Christine, and while I don't agree with all her recommendations, the ones I have practiced have helped me tremendously. 

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Richardson
    IT Analyst/Training Consultant
    CMR Executive Advisory

• 10.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-25-2018 08:42
    ​Hi Jessica,

I was unable to attend, but I do not see the video attached.  Can you send it to me please, thanks!

Sue Bennett, AINS, CIP
    Data Privacy Manager - Global Security Services

• 11.  RE: SAVE THE DATE for Next WIIM Webinar - Transforming Stress into Balance and Power

Posted 06-25-2018 08:44
    ​Never mind, just found it on the site.

Sue Bennett, AINS, CIP
    Data Privacy Manager - Global Security Services