Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Follow up from Leadership Call on Friday, March 30th - WIIM 2018 Initiatives

Posted 04-02-2018 17:03
    Wanted to send everyone an update regarding where we've gotten with the WIIM Mission, Pillars, and Initiatives. We had some thoughtful volunteers come together to incorporate the ideas shared in the last discussion thread and develop a final draft. You can view the outcome of the discussions here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H7UUQKGALRFVPPsHnpGf3Mu1Jv3-gHT6_yXUAnNYLmo/edit?usp=sharing 

Next week at AIIM18, we'll host a couple WIIM roundtables on our initiatives and how to move forward. Look for them in the event app--both are scheduled for Thursday, April 12th.

Now looking forward to putting some To Do's next to our initiatives. Really appreciate all the input and time to get us this far!

------------------------------
    Jessica Lombardo
    Director of Membership
    AIIM

• 2.  RE: Follow up from Leadership Call on Friday, March 30th - WIIM 2018 Initiatives

Posted 04-03-2018 10:15
    Jessica, thank you for the update since I wasn't able to attend.  Look forward to meeting everyone and participating in the WIIM roundtables at AIIM next week.

Patricia Cabrera
    Enterprise Records Officer
    City of Las Vegas

• 3.  RE: Follow up from Leadership Call on Friday, March 30th - WIIM 2018 Initiatives

Posted 04-03-2018 11:18
    I was also unable to attend so I appreciate you sharing the update, and I think it looks great.  I, unfortunately, won't be able to attend AIIM18 next week but really looking forward to hearing the outcome and next steps.

If this hasn't already been discussed, I think we'll need to consider committees/programs for organizational purposes.  The proposed pillars may be a good place to start for defining committees/programs and their scope.  With this option, and given the size of this group, I think there should be a lead/chair for each committee/program that come together to report and discuss plans for their respective groups.

Jessica Marlette
    Senior Knowledge Resources Lawyer
    White & Case LLP

• 4.  RE: Follow up from Leadership Call on Friday, March 30th - WIIM 2018 Initiatives

Posted 04-05-2018 07:54
    ​Thanks for the update.  Unfortunately I will not be able to attend next week. I look forward to hearing more about the results of the various
    roundtables next week. Enjoy the networking and conference.

Deborah Kilgore
    Sr Analyst
    PEPCO

• 5.  RE: Follow up from Leadership Call on Friday, March 30th - WIIM 2018 Initiatives

Posted 04-06-2018 11:27
    Love it!  Well done on the pillars!!!  Looking forward to discussing in person at AIIM.  Have it in my calendar and looking forward to warm weather.

Angela Watt
    Information Management Advisor
    City of Spruce Grove
    Sprice Grove, AB, Canada

• 6.  RE: Follow up from Leadership Call on Friday, March 30th - WIIM 2018 Initiatives

Posted 04-09-2018 16:33
    Just getting back from vacation -- this looks great.  I look forward to hearing about the discussions at the AIIM conference around WIIM as I am unable to be there myself.

Joanne Novak
    Program Manager
    Konica Minolta USA PRIME