Colorado: Rocky Mountain Chapter

Get Together Update

• 1.  Get Together Update

Posted 03-19-2018 13:18
    Good Morning Everyone!

RayAnn and I are working to create a Rocky Mountain Chapter get together this spring. However, with the conference coming up next month, we thought it would be nice to have a quick virtual meeting to connect folks who will be attending the conference and discuss a possible group meetup in San Antonio. We'd also like to discuss some steps we'd like to take, including a "get to know you" survey, to help us better understand the Rocky Mountain Chapter membership. I know it's short notice, but if you're available, please join us this Thursday, March 22, at 1 pm MDT for a 30 minute phone call. For those who are interested but cannot attend, we will be recording the call and posting it later. We look forward to speaking with you! 

Rocky Mountain Chapter Organization 
    Thu, Mar 22, 2018 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM MDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. 
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/586518277 

You can also dial in using your phone. 
    United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 

Access Code: 586-518-277 

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check 

------------------------------
    Gina Gajewski
    Records Administrator
    Richmond American Homes

• 2.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 03-26-2018 17:26
      |   view attached
    Hi Everyone!

We ended up having a very short phone call last week. I think it lasted only about 20 minutes. As promised, I have attached the recording to this thread. This was my first time recording anything in GoToMeeting and my first time uploading anything in this forum, so please let me know if you're experiencing any issues.

Thanks!
    Gina

Gina Gajewski
    Records Administrator
    Richmond American Homes

• 3.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 03-27-2018 12:31
    Hi Gina,

I will be at the AIIM 18 in San Antonio and hope to see you there. Maybe some of your colleagues from the Rocky Mountain Chapter wil attend also. I have spent a lot of time in Colorado and I hope I can help get your chapter back on its feet.

Let me know if you or anyone else from CO are attending so we can connect.

Best of luck,

Scott Allbert
    VP Business Development
    General Data Protection Services
    512-508-0608

• 4.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 04-18-2018 11:20
    I'm a little late to the party, but might be interested in an AIIM Mile High Chapter. I'm a new AIIM member and attended the conference last week, but didn't really network. Life is pretty busy these days, but that's probably the case for everyone. I subscribed to the list and will try to join the conversation as much as possible.

Scott Raynes, CRM, IGP, CIP
    Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 04-19-2018 08:37
    Rocky Mountain AIIM.

I'd be happy to provide a board room space & coffee/tea downtown Denver for an initial meeting sometime in May or June? Let me know what works.

Larry Matthews
    303-807-6528

• 6.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 04-23-2018 10:10
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay, things are super busy around here right now. We're still interested in putting something together, but the planning has been put on hold for a moment.  After meeting with a few folks at AIIM in San Antonio, and reading the responses on this discussion board, that seems to be the case with everyone. I've heard a lot of people say that they'd love to get together, they just don't have the time.

Thank you, Larry, for offering up a meeting space. That will be a huge help!  I'm thinking June would be the best time, but I'll get in touch with you for more details when we have them.

Thanks,
    Gina

Gina Gajewski
    Records Administrator
    Richmond American Homes

• 7.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 04-25-2018 11:11
    Hi all,

By way of intro I was the AIIM Rocky Mountain Chapter president around 2005 and was on the leadership for a few years. I joined AIIM HQ staff in 2010 and currently work as the Director, Certification. I'm local and happy to support y'all however I can. I've also heard from a couple of other people that are interested and I'll see about getting them into this thread as well.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins CIP
    Director, Certification
    AIIM

• 8.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 04-27-2018 13:37

Thanks Jesse, I'm in to assist with getting things back up and running in Denver.  Let me know who's interested.  We can set a meeting soon for organizers to kick things off.

We'll need to look at roles and responsibilities, topics, locations, etc.

Best,
    Michael
    MElkins@... 

Michael Elkins
    KeenIM

• 9.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 04-28-2018 08:45
    Greetings everyone.  I am interested in volunteering and helping as well.  I will be in Denver on May 8th so would that work for the kickoff meeting for everyone who is interested?

Brad Moncur
    Ephesoft
    brad.moncur@...

• 10.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 04-30-2018 09:53
    Hi Brad ~ Thanks for stepping up. Gina and I will be having a meeting this week and we can hopefully get a date set.  We will certainly keep your suggested date in consideration. Enjoy your day!!!

RayAnn Salazar

• 11.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 04-30-2018 10:00
    Michael ~ We can certainly use your help and will bring you in at our next planning meeting.

RayAnn Salazar

• 12.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 04-30-2018 09:57
    Thanks Jesse ~ I certainly think your assistance and guidance could be beneficial. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the members. Gina and I will have a discussion this week and determine our next steps.
    Thanks

RayAnn Salazar

• 13.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 06-20-2018 11:30
    Good morning!

I am also local and have been more involved in this AIIM chapter at a previous point in time. Would love to get more involved and play an active role.  Happy to see some interest and some familiar names.  Let me know what I can do to help please.

Gail Gaumond
    InStream, LLC

• 14.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 06-20-2018 15:47
    That is awesome...for those of you who volunteered. Gina and I will be setting up a meeting to work on a meeting or webex session for July.  Keep you eyes open one of us will reach out to you soon.

Thanks for your support.

RayAnn Salazar

• 15.  RE: Get Together Update

Posted 07-09-2018 12:55
    Team ~  I have sent an email out to many of you to have you send me your email address so I can send an invitation out.  If I missed you and you are interested in helping the Chapter, please send me your email address to rluera@....

Thanks,

RayAnn

RayAnn Salazar