Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

WIIM Banner
Special Thanks to our Corporate Sponsor:
Microsoft Logo
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

WIIM’s purpose is to advance women in information management by providing leadership, mentoring, advocacy, networking, industry education, and professional development.

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Read the book and continue to use Mel's tips. It is so simple ... 5/4/3/2/1... get moving. Days I want to stand back, I find myself reciting these words and I just do it. I subscribe to her weekly messages Take 5 with Mel Robbins. If you are interested, ...

• I need this! I hit snooze for an hour this morning! Will look into it. Thanks! ------------------------------ Jessica Lombardo Director of Membership AIIM ------------------------------

• ​Georgina, Thank you so much for mentioning the "5 Second Rule".  I just finished reading it and have already seen an improvement in my life.  No more snooze button for me! ------------------------------ Reese Evenson, CIP Corporate Records Administrator ...

• Not that we don't know the value of this community--but AIIM just aired a great podcast feature women from WIIM. Special thanks to @Connie Prendergast and @Amy Harrelson for the interviews. We'd like to do more! And have a great one we're holding ...

• ​I especially enjoyed "Mr Lincoln's T-Mails - How Abraham Lincoln used the telegraph to win the Civil War" by Tom Wheeler.  There is so much relevance, especially for us in technology/information management, of how communication via the telegraph is so ...

Latest Shared Files

• In this interactive and session full of feminine wisdom, created so you leave with new personal insight ...

• At Konica Minolta, we have an internal group called Step Forward for Women's Development; this includes ...

1 person recommends this.

Industry Blog