Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

Special Thanks to our Corporate Supporters:

Microsoft-logo.png

#WIIM
 View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

The AIIM Women in Information Management (WIIM) community is defined by the following purpose, vision, and mission:
Purpose: To inspire, connect, and advance women in information management.
Vision: A robust, diverse, and inclusive information management field where all members have equal opportunity to thrive, contribute, and succeed.
Mission: To engage and empower women in information management through advocacy, leadership, mentoring, and professional development.
We formed WIIM with a purpose and a vision for the future. Our mission is our plan on how to realize the vision.
All AIIM Members are Welcome to Join, Participate, and Mobilize the Mission.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Rosemary, I have been fortunate to have my records and technology identities connected. I led a "Records and Technology Management Team" in my agency's Public Works department, and currently am the Data Stewardship and Privacy Supervisor in my agency's ...

• Hi Rosemary, I am fortunate in that my position has been run out of the Data Systems department as long as I have been working here. That means that I have been able to be greatly involved in IT. I was also the SharePoint Administrator for a few years ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I was fortunate to attend a Women Working in Technology conference last Friday in Indianapolis. I was there as a student attendee as it related to a degree I am working on. Since I have spent a lot of my career working with electronic records and recordkeeping ...

Industry Blog

• Data privacy and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are two of biggest issues in the information spaces today. However, despite the enormous amount of coverage they receive in the trade...
  • Business Forms and AI

Nobody gives much thought to business forms; they just ‘are.’ As for the management of business forms, almost nobody knows that Forms Management is a ‘thing’; many likely wonder why business...
  • March is Women’s History Month and in celebration of women, I want to let you know about AIIM's Women in Information Management group and how we are supporting...