Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

AIIM WIIM Header
last person joined: 23 days ago 

WIIM’s purpose is to advance women in information management by providing leadership, mentoring, advocacy, networking, industry education, and professional development.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Great session if you haven't listened to our informative WIIM you should!  I love how they expand my mind! Thanks ------------------------------ Tammy Mackenzie CIP Document Manager Aecon ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • If you were able to join us on Sept 7 for our first WIIM Webinar - thank you for your time, and for your interaction. Great suggestions for topics and discussions.  If you missed this, or perhaps want to replay or share with a friend here is the replay ...

• I look forward to being with our new WIIM members. We'll spend a few minutes reviewing the mission of our group and ways that you can get involved. Then, we'd like to hear from you about the topics and support most interesting to you and your career development. ...

• Hi fellow WIIMers! I'm Georgina Clelland, AIIM's VP for Events, Membership and Professional Development. I've been with AIIM now for over 14 years, proud to have represented AIIM in both the UK and the US. My passion is providing points for connections ...

Industry Blog

• It's hard to overestimate the impact of SharePoint on the information management market. Since its humble beginnings in 2001, it has grown to nearly 200 million seats and is found in every industry sector. If you're reading this blog post, you likely have SharePoint in your organization. But SharePoint can't magically make...
  • I'm doing a short bit of research on retention and preservation strategies re information on enterprise collaboration (i.e., internal social media) platforms. It's a pretty quick survey.