Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

AIIM WIIM Header
last person joined: yesterday 

WIIM’s purpose is to advance women in information management by providing leadership, mentoring, advocacy, networking, industry education, and professional development.

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​I'm Adria Quinones and am a Business Analyst and Information Architect in the financial software industry (NYC). As a former cataloger and technical writer, I quickly made the leap from creating documentation to provisioning information.  I'm keenly ...

• I would love to participate in the leadership team! Thank you! ------------------------------ Gina Gajewski Records Administrator Richmond American Homes ------------------------------

• ​Thank you for this webinar, the topic and speaker were fabulous!  As women in a male dominated industry, it is challenging at times to break through that ceiling.  I am eagerly looking forward to building a network of strong, empowered women who are ...

• Thanks @Jessica Marlette - this leadership team is open to all members of the community. So you do not need attend AIIM18 to volunteer. Look for an invite for the first call this week!​ ------------------------------ Jessica Lombardo Director of Membership ...

• Wow! Really strong WIIM webinar today--for those who missed it or wanted to save it for future viewing, we're posting it here . In this webinar, Jan addresses how to build your network and your career.  Understand the power of relationships Understand ...

Latest Shared Files

• Guest Speaker: Jan Molino, President and Founder of Aspire Ascend In this webinar, Jan addresses how ...

• Presented by Andrea Chiappe, Director of Innovation and Strategy at Systemware, in October 2017. You've ...

Industry Blog