Intelligent Information Management Online Community | AIIM

• Hi Jeffrey, The due to a scheduling conflict the meeting has been rescheduled to May 2, 2024 at 1:00pm ...

• When is registration being sent out for next week's meeting? At first I was afraid I missed it and I ...

• Posted in: Office 365

Hi Everyone, This is a reminder that our first ERM M365 session is today @ 11:00AM. We will share the ...

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Friends, we are getting together to talk about organizational readiness for generative artificial intelligence, ...

My updated IG/IM/RM events listing, with 110 events listed, is now live at https://informata.blogspot.com/2024/04/upcoming-industry-meetings-and-webinars.html ...

Evan, There was an ANSI/AIIM Technical Report published in 1996 (Sampling Procedures for Inspection ...

• Posted in: Florida Chapter

AIIM Florida Chapter Webinar April 18, 1:00 pm EDT – join us! The best predictor of Information ...

The shiny new luster of AI is beginning to wear off. As we accept the pros and cons of this new (or ...

AIIM+ News

• The Man Behind the Curtain

Please join us from 3:30-5:30 PM on Tuesday, May 15th as Tony Paille, VP of Marketing for AIIM joins us at the table to explain the who, what, when and how of AIIM’s marketing effort. Tony gave a version of this update to the Board of Directors at our April meeting, and we found the information quite interesting. More

Event Calendar

The AIIM Blog

• Think about your organization for a moment. Is there any employee who doesn't collect, store, transform, analyze, and delete information? We all need information to be successful and help our organizations achieve better business outcomes.
  • It’s funny how corporate leaders get serious about information governance right after their company has been hit with a lawsuit or regulatory action. OK, it’s not funny at all. But that’s usually when many executives decide it's time to implement information governance and in particular, document retention. We’re here to advise you to not put off having a defensible retention program in place long...